We are looking for a multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. The candidate should be able to process all applications for any volunteers who desire to go on our trips, providing polite and professional assistance. The candidate should also be able to handle other related paperwork for each trip.
- Handle office tasks, such as filing, processing applications, and generating reports
- Screening applications, providing background checks, keeping good records
- Mailing or emailing pertinent information to all volunteers
- Producing trip packets for the team leaders.
- Use computers to create reports and conduct research. Must be able to work in Google Docs.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, email, and mail.
- A deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal spiritual growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Embrace the vision, mission, and core values of JAARS
- Associate's degree or experience in a related field
- Prior administrative experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
- A willingness to learn
- Willing to go on at least one Refuge 139 trip a year, if possible