|Aviation Facilities Maintenance|
Support the facility maintenance needs of the hangar.
The position is for staff person consistently volunteering or raising long-term support to serve 20 to 40 hours per week.
- Maintain facility and shop equipment, including air compressors
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly service checks on equipment
- Monitor waste oil, and monitor fuel for hangar heating system
- Support the JAARS Aviation Safety Management System (SMS)
- Report activities, problems, challenges, plans and needs to the Aviation Maintenance Manager
- Participate in special projects as requested by Aviation Maintenance Manager
- Participate in and/or lead meetings as required
- Plan and maintain personal and professional development as agreed on with the Aviation Maintenance Manager
- A deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal spiritual growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Embrace the vision, mission, and core values of JAARS
- Ability to work well with others
- Working knowledge of the hangar facility and general upkeep techniques
- Focus on hangar facility maintenance and servicing of equipment