|* Waxhaw Volunteer Opportunities|
Make a difference in people’s lives! Help make Bible translation possible through the work you do.
Here at JAARS, we have a wide variety of opportunities in multiple departments. We need everyday, hands-on skills, as well as technical, logistical, and professional skills.
- For more information about JAARS and volunteering, please browse our website, especially jaars.org/serve.
- Click “Apply” at the bottom of the vacancy to begin the process. Once we review your application, we will send more information.
- Be prepared to provide details regarding your experience, education, references, and testimony. Also, you will be asked if you agree with our statement of faith, vision, mission, and core values.
- A deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal spiritual growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Embrace the vision, mission, and core values of JAARS
- Have a heart for Bible translation
- Proof of health insurance
- Be self-supporting
- Take our child safety course
- Ages 14–17 may serve if accompanied by a responsible adult
- Other specific requirements appropriate for the position